Men's Conference: Battle Lines
We live in a world deluged with images and invitations to satisfy our sexual desires in ways God never intended. As the shame and ruin haunt our broken sexuality, we feel helpless, defeated and alone—cut off from God’s best and any real connection with others. It is time for God's men to take a stand.
This February, men 14-years and older are invited to a conference specifically designed to draw clear battle lines in this fight and equip us to walk away from condemnation and into God’s plan for purity. This is a call for men and churches to live grounded in strength, self-control and in a clear conscience. God can redeem any broken man, no matter what they’ve experienced or where they are presently. He can redeem you.
Sign up for BATTLE LINES
- WHEN: Friday and Saturday, February 24-25
- WHERE: YMCA, Estes Park (directions)
- WHO: Men 14-years-old and up
- SCHEDULE: Check-in begins 6 p.m. Friday at the Walter G. Reusch Auditorium; last session on Saturday ends at 3 p.m.
- COST: $39.30 (includes breakfast and lunch on Saturday)
- REGISTRATION: Registration deadline is Thursday, February 9