Marriage Skills Date Nights!
Marriage is hard, and couples often find it difficult to connect. The Marriage Skills Class helps spouses learn how to empathize with each other and meet each other’s emotional needs, which results in deeper intimacy and flourishing marriages. This spring, you can engage with these skills on date nights!
Perry and Katie Paulding and Mark and Tina Wilson will be leading couples in hour-long Skills workshops here at Summitview once a month starting in February and ending in May. A particular skill from the Marriage Skills class will be reviewed, modeled and practiced, then couples will go on their date. These sessions are free (except for what you decide for your date night) and there is no need to register.
Date Night Details
- WHEN: Third Friday of the month — February 17, March 17, April 21, May 12 — from 7-8 p.m.
- WHERE: Fellowship Room for the Skills mini-sessions; place of your choosing for the date night
- WHO: Married or engaged couples
- MISC: Childcare is not provided
- CONTACT: Questions? Email Perry Paulding at firstname.lastname@example.org