Faithcamp is like Faithwalkers but with more sunscreen. Imagine three days and four nights of gospel-rich teaching and lots of time built in to enjoy each other and the Colorado outdoors. Refresh your identity in Christ away from the pace of this modern life with other Great Commission Churches from the Front Range.
For Faithcamp, we have all of Camp Cedaredge to ourselves. This camp is three miles north of Cedaredge, Colorado. Keep reading for more details and to learn how to register. The registration deadline is April 29.
Think camping, not glamping. This is no YMCA of the Rockies. On-site lodging will be at a premium. There is a discount for those who stay off-site, but they are responsible for making their own reservations.
- 17 bunkhouse rooms, 10 people per room. Men’s and women’s restrooms with showers on each floor.
- 7 pop-up/camper sites, water and electric only. (Longer RVs will need to be off-site.)
- Unlimited tent sites with shower house and bathrooms provided.
- Aspen Trails RV & Campground, across the road from the camp.
- Blocks of room have been set aside at the Days Inn (970-874-9781) and Quality Inn (970-874-1000) in Delta, which is about a half-hour drive from the camp. Use the code FAITHCAMP when booking rooms at either hotel.
PRICING DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Although Faithcamp is for everyone, Summitview is limited to 250 attendees. Registration is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registration fee includes meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; dinner on Tuesday and breakfast on Saturday are up to you), lodging, and some of the activities available at the camp. If you’re lodging off-site, your registration fee includes meals and some of the camp activities. Registration deadline is April 29.
Faithcamp pricing, per person
- Ages 6 and up: $124
- Ages 3 to 5: $62
- Off-site, ages 6 and up: $75
- Off-site, ages 3 to 5: $37.50
- Children 0 to 2 are free
- Pay via cash, check or credit card
- Register at the Faithcamp table in the Gym on Sundays, March 4–April 29, or email email@example.com
- Please note that there is no discount for tent camping
- If you have a preference for who you stay with in a bunkhouse, register together
In addition to normal activities like organized games, hiking, and Frisbee, the camp also has numerous optional activities. Some of these include:
- Splash park and playground
- Gaga ball
- Human foosball
- Mini golf
- Game room
- Ropes course*
- Snack shack*
Due to limited resources, not every person will be able to participate in every activity.
* Some activities will require an extra charge.
Stop by the table in the Gym on Sunday mornings or email Nathan Hrouda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JESUS IS CALLING ME TO THE MOUNTAINS, AND I MUST GO
— John Muir, paraphrased